FINDING YOUR RING SIZE:
The correct ring size is important to ensure a perfect fit whether you are shopping for yourself or a present for someone else. You can either use a good-fitting ring and take it to a jeweller to measure on the ring mandrel or by measuring the finger in question.
IF MEASURING AT HOME: *Please note this is not the most accurate way, but sometimes is the only way if its a surprise, or you cant get to a jeweller.
Measure as follows:
- Using a piece of string or strip of paper (no wider than 1/4 inch), wrap it around your
- Mark the point where the two ends meet - this gives you the circumference of your Measure this against a ruler in either inches or mm. You now have the circumference of your finger.
- Divide the circumference by 14 to get the diameter of your finger.
- Use the diameter measurement to get your finger size using the International Ring Size Conversion chart.
Tips for Measuring Ring Finger Size:
- Temperature, humidity, and exercise can affect your finger Best to measure finger at room temperature, at the end of the day (when finger is largest).
Do not measure after a hot shower, time outdoors in winter, or immediately after exercising.
- Advisable that women do not measure during their menstrual cycle. Due to water retention, finger may be larger and could result in a loose
- Measure around widest part of For e.g. if finger joints are prominent.
- For a more accurate measurement, visit a jeweler to get your finger sized.