Care Instructions for Precious Jewellery: 9ct-18ct with precious stones
Please remove jewellery when:
- Exercising of any sorts
- Bathing or swimming, to prevent contact with chlorine, sea salt, chemicals of bathing products, and sun tan lotions.
- Sleeping, have a small bowl next to you bed to keep your pieces in safely.
- Applying perfume, lotion, oil, make-up, hair products, etc.
- When cooking and cleaning, and especially when using harsh chemicals.
- Gardening, painting, doing crafts/pottery etc. .
- If you have a hands on job, such as a chef or potter, or lead a very active lifestyle please consider only wearing your fine jewellery when not working or on special occasions.
- Avoid any extreme temperatures, this can affect the stones and even the metal.
Settings need to be checked regularly that they are all intact and that there are no loose stones, especially pave and claw settings.
Clean: with warm soapy water and soft toothbrush, gently dry with a soft cloth.
In a small bowl next to sink or bed when removing for showering, washing dishes or sleeping.
When travelling, individual pieces in a soft fabric bag or a small box with cushioning.
For longer periods of time, individual pieces, in a soft fabric pouch, or individually wrapped in soft fabric and stored in a jewellery box or safe.